- Human Resource
- Information Techn...
Posted On : 16 Aug, 2021 Finance 1 Quizes 5 Traits
Full Job Description
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Global Payments team provides payment solutions to support TikTok and services on the global market. We build features such as payment acquisitions, disbursements, transaction monitoring, payment method management, foreign exchange conversion, accounting, reconciliations, and so on.
- Partner with business units to perform KYC and compliance support services, including but not limited to KYC info. collection, identification, verification, ongoing and triggered events review, and record keeping in accordance with the company’s KYC standard and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Proactively track and liaise with the relevant counter-parties on outstanding/ incomplete CDD documentation;
- Determination of the customer's risk
- Comply with and exercise best practices with regard to the maintenance of client confidential information;
- Assist in handling onboarding requests by related stakeholders, including but not limited to filling onboarding forms and AML questionnaires, providing company docs;
- Report writing (including but not limited to drafting suspicious transactions reports) and ad-hoc research when needed;
- Conduct investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases especially on name and sanction screening.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Minimal 1 year of experience in payment-related financial compliance positions. - Advantage if the candidate is familiar with local payment-related financial compliance environment and regulations, and well understand the compliance requirements from local regulators and customs etc.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Good at execution, problem solving, pressure handling and team working.
- Strong business acumen and product sense.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work and execute with minimal supervision or remote management.
About the TikTok company
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Job Type: Full-time